Framework Development Districts
Framework Development Districts have a long-term commitment with CITES to try out evidence-based practices and provide cyclical feedback on what works to build an inclusive technology ecosystem. What we learn together will inform the development of the CITES Framework.
- Community Unit School District #89, Glenn Ellyn Illinois
- Eureka Union School District, Granite Bay California
- Florence One Schools, Florence South Carolina
- Grossmont Union High School District, El Cojon California
- Hayward Community School District, Hayward Wisconsin
- Jenks Public Schools, Jenks Oklahoma
- Laramie County School District #1, Cheyenne Wyoming
- Wethersfield Public Schools, Wethersfield Connecticut
Knowledge Development Districts
Knowledge Development Districts serve as exemplars in one or more areas of inclusive technology implementation and are helping to inform the development of the CITES Framework.
- Bartholomew Consolidated School Corporation, Columbus Indiana
- Bellevue Public Schools, Bellevue Nebraska
- Bethlehem Central School District, Bethlehem New York
- Cincinnati Public Schools, Cincinnati Ohio
- Intermediate District 287, Plymouth Minnesota
- Levy County School District, Bronson Florida
- Newburgh Enlarged City School District, Newburgh New York
- Olentangy Local Schools, Lewis Center Ohio
- Poway Unified School District, San Diego California
- Tomball Independent School District, Tomball Texas
- Weymouth Public Schools, Weymouth Massachusetts
Thank you, CITES districts!
During these uncertain times, educators everywhere have shown creativity, perseverance, and heart. We're so proud of our CITES districts and educators everywhere. Thank you for all that you do for learners.