Framework Development Districts
Framework Development Districts have a long-term commitment with CITES to try out evidence-based practices and provide cyclical feedback on what works to build an inclusive technology ecosystem. What we learn together will inform the development of the CITES Framework.
- Florence One Schools: Florence, South Carolina
- Grossmont Union High School District: El Cojon, California
- Hayward Community School District: Hayward, Wisconsin
- Jenks Public Schools: Jenks, Oklahoma
- Laramie County School District #1: Cheyenne, Wyoming
- Placer County Office of Education: Auburn, California
- Wethersfield Public Schools: Wethersfield, Connecticut
Knowledge Development Districts
Knowledge Development Districts serve as exemplars in one or more areas of inclusive technology implementation and are helping to inform the development of the CITES Framework.
- Baltimore County Public Schools: Baltimore, Maryland
- Brazosport ISD: Clute, Texas
- Bristol Township School District: Bucks County, Pennsylvania
- Commonwealth Charter Academy: Online, Pennsylvania
- Fridley Public Schools: Fridley, Minnesota
- Loudoun County Public Schools: Ashburn, Virginia
- NYC Public Schools: New York, New York
- Sheldon ISD: Houston, Texas
- Ysleta Independent School District: El Paso, Texas
- Bartholomew Consolidated School Corporation: Columbus, Indiana
- Bellevue Public Schools: Bellevue, Nebraska
- Bethlehem Central School District: Bethlehem, New York
- Cincinnati Public Schools: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Intermediate District 287: Plymouth, Minnesota
- Levy County School District: Bronson, Florida
- Newburgh Enlarged City School District: Newburgh, New York
- Olentangy Local Schools: Lewis Center, Ohio
- Poway Unified School District: San Diego, California
- Tomball Independent School District: Tomball, Texas
- Weymouth Public Schools: Weymouth, Massachusetts
Thank you, CITES districts!
During these uncertain times, educators everywhere have shown creativity, perseverance, and heart. We're so proud of our CITES districts and educators everywhere. Thank you for all that you do for learners.